TR6 clutch not smooth!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 clutch not smooth!
From: Robert Laing <robertla@unixg.ubc.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:36:48 -0700 (PDT)

I replaced the inside components on my slave cylinder recently, and the
clutch was very smooth for about 2 days.  It has now returned to the same
feeling as before I worked on the slave cylinder.  It works fine, but I
find that it moves in stages instead of really smoothly.  It usually is
quite smooth when the car is cold, but as the car warms up, the clutch
becomes more sticky.  Can I lubricate it somewhere?  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks!

Robert Laing
76 TR6
65,500 miles