Re: TR Tunnel Covers

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: TR Tunnel Covers
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 07:58:21 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Brad Kahler wrote:

        I have the fiberglass version... over time (and with many removals)
        It has begun to crack... I would go with the plastic but a friend
        tells me fibergalss is at least repairable...

        Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances... When I bought the
        car it came with a steel TR3 tranny cover... the DPO had taken a
        hammer to the thing to make it clear the scuttle support... Some
        day I may use it again, unless someone makes me an offer I can't
        refuse.

        Greg Petrolati