TR4 Mirrors

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Mirrors
From: Susan Aroldi <saroldi@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 12:53:54 -0400 (EDT)
I'm new to this list, but after lurking  for awhile, it seems to me that
if anyone can help with a question I have, probably you all can!

When I had my 1964 TR4 repainted, the shop threw out the original mirrors
that were affixed to the front of the fenders (yes, they really did do
that -- they said that they broke when they took them off, but they didn't
have the pieces).  I did buy replacements, but I just don't like them --
they are quite different from the originals, which had a round, rather
than a tear-shaped base, and could be twisted up out of the way if you
were in a tight spot.

Does anyone know where I might find original fender mirrors?

Many thanks,

Susan Aroldi
1964 TR4 (CT32830L)
saroldi@idt.net