Re: Get a British Island Plate

To: Saverio Silva <silva@cnn.it>, jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Get a British Island Plate
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:05:39 -0400 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, Saverio Silva wrote:

> > I'd like to know, if you can help in this way, if it's possible to get a
> > license plate of one of the British Islands or Territories (preferibly
> the
> > BVI) for my private car, or maybe get an indication where I can ask this.
> > I knew from Italian and British authorities that it will be legal for me
> > drive my car with this plate, so I'd like to know how I can do it.
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance.

One possibility might be to follow the "Collector" links from

<http://danshiki.oit.gatech.edu/~iadt3mk/index.html>

or go directly to

<http://danshiki.oit.gatech.edu/~iadt3mk/general/LP_Links.html> for the
list of links.

These are from Michael Kustermann's "License Plates of the World" web
site, which has lots and lots of great pictures and information.

--Andy