Re: your posts

To: "Perry T. Hammock" <phammock@ivy.tec.in.us>
Subject: Re: your posts
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:15:27 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks, Perry

I'll check out the URL.

Here's another electric fan tip.  Although the manuals say to set the idle
speed at about 500 rpm or so, I set mine to about 900.  Since the fan draws
a good bit of current when running, I like to have the ammeter on the
"plus" side instead of the "minus" side, so that the battery is charging.

Sumner

----------
> From: Perry T. Hammock <phammock@ivy.tec.in.us>
> To: 'Sumner Weisman' <sweisman@gis.net>
> Subject: RE: your posts
> Date: Tuesday, June 23, 1998 10:57 AM
>
> Hi Sumner -
> Sorry for the delay - had to find the site again (duh)
>
> Here is the URL (exact)
> Http://www.edfac.usyd.edu.au/staff/fletcher/Files/Technical Information
Ind.html

> Always lookin for a couple of new pointers -
> Say, got one off your post on the fan - I have a pusher fan, too.  Hadn't
thought about the diode, tho' - something else to putter with!!