Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:33:22 -0700
Anyone ever attended this event?  (Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance)
It's in August (16th) of this year and I was thinking of possibly driving
up to take a look-I realize that this is THE CONCOURS (and may be a little
stuffy) but specifically, what classes are there and what would I see.  In
other words, would it be worth it to drive up?  It's about an 8-9 hour
drive for me-with a $50 entrance fee, and I'm not sure if that covers
entering your car, or just yourself-

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire