Re: In the Corner, TFN

To: Carol Zingone <carol@dalton-rosberg.com>
Subject: Re: In the Corner, TFN
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 07:49:05 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Carol,
You can't have been humbled too badly by the experience, or you wouldn't
have had the nerve to broadcast the experience to the group.

But then we have all been there-done that.  Maybe not that exact thing
but something similarly as seemingly stupid.  This is evidenced by the
round of "Stupid People" stories that most of us contributed to late
last year and carrying over to January.

Nobody (well, almost nobody) will look down on you for your error, so
come out of the corner and enjoy the driving weather.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer