GT6 registry

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 registry
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 16:47:54 -0400
Since the question has come up I will, again, make my request for
information about GT6's.  I am compiling a database of GT6 information.  If
you have not sent information about your GT6 or if you need to correct any

I would like to have the commission number, year, model, location, original
and current color, interior, condition, and any comments that you would
like to make.

Currently I have a VERY small number of entries in the database.  If  the
GT6 parallels the Spitfire there should be several hundred registered.  In
fact, I have only about 50.  Help me fill up my computer with GT6 information.

Thanks, Sam