Vicarious TR6 Cross-country ROADTRIP!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vicarious TR6 Cross-country ROADTRIP!
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 17:53:59 EDT

Hello all!

   I'm about to depart for CA from MA for the summer, and due to some ribbing
I've been getting from local friends about the reliability of the TR6, I've
decided that they (and you) can share the experience...I have a web page set
up on the TR6 Web that will automagically post my updates from the road and
give you the current weather.  So, if you're bored and wondering what might
go wrong on a cross-country roadtrip in a TR6, come on by! :-)

The TR6 web:
http://www.mit.edu/people/zimerman/tr6.html

The Roadtrip:
http://www.mit.edu/people/zimerman/Documents/tr6/tr6column.html

Cheers!  If ya see me, wave! :-)
-JB
Jacob ben-David Zimmerman can be found at:          zimerman@mit.edu
http://uss-repulse.starfleet.com/home.html          MIT/DACS
Faster, faster, faster, until the Thrill of Speed Overcomes the
Fear of Death.    -Trent The Uncatchable/SEO