Sun Visor Question, Diff Mounts Going Well

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sun Visor Question, Diff Mounts Going Well
From: Brian Damkroger <bkdamkr@nmia.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 06:32:00 -0600
Hi List.

Any hints on replacing the sun visors on my TR6?  I bought the visors,
but no rods, from TRF.  Do I just cut apart the old ones to figure out
how the bars go together?

Thanks in advance.

So far, the differential mount replacement has gone well.  That is to
say, I got all of the old rusty nuts off and the unit was ready to drop
when I called it a night last night.  I only had to (more or less) cut
one nut off with a dremel tool.  I've got to spend a three-day weekend
with my girlfriend and dogs at our mountain cabin (tough duty, but
someone's got to do it) so I won't get the rest of the job done until
Sunday.  I haven't seen any cracks in the metal mounts or crossmembers
and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks to all for the advice so far.

Brian
73 TR6