Stiff brakes

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stiff brakes
From: "Scott Decker" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:46:55 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
My 'new' GT6 is coming along nicely.  Thanks for all who have helped so far
on misc. problems.  While I'm at it, I have a brake question:  the brake
effort on this car is extremely high.  I've owned two previous GT6's (last
one 12 years ago) and don't recall it being that stiff.  I understand the
+'s have a servo and that they fail easily, and once failed are usually
'removed' by the PO.  How can I tell if the servo has failed, and if so,
replace it?

Opinions and comments welcome.  If this hasn't already been beat to death,
post it to the list.  Otherwise, just reply directly.

Thanks everyone for the vast store of technical knowledge out there, and
your willingness to share!

Later,

Scott Decker
70 GT6+ KD79034L