RE: Spitfire Mk 3 Wanted ! Area: France, Germany, Italy, UK

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire Mk 3 Wanted ! Area: France, Germany, Italy, UK
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:02:06 +0100
welcome to the list...
and I think you haven't got the hang of the german regulations yet. If
you go for a Spitfire made before 6'69, you don't even remotely have to
comply with emission control regulations, in fact, you are free from the
yearly ASU which is the yearly emission control test.
You might probably be interested to take a look at my german webpage @
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1048/german you are of course
welcome to read the english bit as well, its just the german bit deals
specifically with german regulations and the english with english...

Cheers, Gernot