Signing off for a while

To: TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Signing off for a while
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 21:41:54 -0400
Fellow LBC Anonymous folks,

I will be signing off for a few weeks whilst I am away on a trip across the
pond (England, Scotland, & France).  This is part business and part
vacation.  I know that this is acedemic since I have not been very active
lately.  This is because I have been so busy at work that I have fallen a
week or more behind on the digests (I am currently wadding through the 10 -
12 that have accumulated since the 16th).  But I will be back soon and
clueless as always.

Dave Massey
71 TR6
74 TR6