Re: ?installing car lighter

To: "Mark S. Lepore, MD" <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: ?installing car lighter
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 19:13:03 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Mark:

I have a lighter in my center dash. Run the wire to the extra
connector on the ignition switch. That's it. If you're like
me and also have a stereo, go to your local hardware store
or electrical store (do not go to Radio Shack) and get a
female connector that has a male conector coming off the
end. That way you can run your stereo wire to the ignition
and then attach the lighter wire to the male extension.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR