Repost: Removing windows from TR6 hardtop.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Repost: Removing windows from TR6 hardtop.
From: johnw@wrq.com
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 16:42:04 -0700
     Sorry to bother the regulars with this again, but would like to know
     if anyone has experience removing the windows from a TR6 hardtop. Any
     particular part of the window to start on? New seals a must on
     reinstall?

     If I get enough responses and am able to do this with flair, I will
     post the procedure for possible inclusion in the VTR maint. web page.

     Again, thanks in advance, and sorry for the repeat!

     John
     johnw@wrq.com