Re: Stag Question

To: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Stag Question
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:15:35 -0400
Allen,
Thanks for the info.  I had heard that overheating was a problem.  I had
heard from the same source that it is best to let the car idle for a
prolonged
time while dickering about the price to stress the cooling system.  They
then said to walk away if there is ANY question about the cooling system.
That sounded a bit extreme to me.  But if the cooling is such a problem, it
may not be able to be fixed even with a bunch of cash.

Do you run a stag?

-=Tony