RE: 6-Pack Reminders

To: "'TR6 6pack'" <TR66pack@aol.com>
Subject: RE: 6-Pack Reminders
From: Chris Bullock <Chris.Bullock@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 09:32:43 -0400
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Kerry,

Look - I'm sorry for lashing out publicly.  It just surprised
me to get a reminder 'after the fact'.  I wasn't aware that
my mailing label info indicated it was my last issue.

>Those who recieve these cards are given the option
>of renewing their membership and having the issue
>they missed mailed to them.

I probably wouldn't have been as disappointed had the
card stated that the issue was still available - all I saw
was 'you have not received this issue' - huh?

>There is always room for improvement in any volunteer
>organization - and there is always room for one more
>volunteer to help get the job done right.

Kerry, I've volunteered my efforts on more than one
occasion - improved web site?  Remember me?  First
thing I did was make myself available for the Surrogate
Buyer's program for all of Vermont with the possibility
of more territory later - really looking to get involved with
the TR6 crowd.

>Instead of publicly complaining about the renewal
>cards - which at one time didn't even exist and were
>instituted by Bev Floyd, 6-Pack's excellant Membership
>Secretary - you could have contacted Bev directly
>(her email address is in every newsletter) with a
>constructive suggestion.

You're right - shouldn't have taken it public.

>Enjoy the VTR...

Thanks, I will ...

/Chris

Chris Bullock