Re: Midget track

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Midget track
From: "Thomas A. Strange" <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 17:19:38 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thomas A. Strange wrote:

Thanks to everyone who responded.  I left home reassured that the dolly
I had would work, & it did!!!!!!!!!!  BARELY ...... The min 39"between
wheels left me about 1 1/2" to spare.  The worst part was the length of
the ramps which were dangerously close to the floorboards in towing
configuration.  The trip was made successfully with no damage. A full
trailer would certainly have been better.  Its on my want list.....

Thanks again to everyone.... Tom