RE: TR6 seatbelts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TR6 seatbelts
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 18:54:22 +0100
I would opt for new ones if I were you for good reasons the sale of used
seatbelts is in some countrys forbidden. You never know what happened to
the car, it might have had a previous accident that had been repaired
without changing the belts. The material stretches to a certain amount
but not further. (I know I should not scare anyone.... I know I should
not scare anyone.....etc...)
Just my opinion.

Gernot