Re: TR6 - Brake Warning light - Now Off!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 - Brake Warning light - Now Off!!
From: KMNTR6 <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:28:43 EDT
Hi everyone

Thanks to everyone who replied and commented to my TR6 - Brake Warning light
dilemma. I decided to bleed the brakes and the light is now dark. I was
finally able to get my son with his size 13 shoes to pump the brakes in
between the 3 or 4 snacks he eats every night before he goes to bed.

Hopefully everything will continue to work as Triumph designed and I will see
all of you at the TCOC Gathering this weekend in Winston-Salem, NC.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) TRIUMPH REGISTER
1974 TR6 CF16990U MALLARD