Truechoice Master Cylinders

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Truechoice Master Cylinders
From: Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:47:23 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I know this  was asked a while ago becuase I saved the initial question.  I
never saw any answers so I'm going to post it again.

Has anyone ever had any experience with Truechoice Motors master cylinders?  I
have been quoted $95 for a rebuild at Apple Hydraulics but from what I
understand, they bore out the cylinder and then reseal it with larger seals.

Not a problem as long as you remeber that they are larger when it comes time to
do repair down the road.

Truechoice sells Girling master cylinders for my car for $54.  This sounds too
good to be true(bad pun).  Has anyone ever had experince with a TR4 master
cylinder purchased form these guys?

Thanks in advance for any advice offered.

Cheers,

Alan camhi
'65 TR4