Re: Ball bearing from TR6?

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Ball bearing from TR6?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 22:59:07 -0700
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hey, That's a good one.  Next time you go over to visit someone's
restoration project carry a pocket full of assorted ball bearings and
drop them sporadically around the shop.  It'll drive him crazy trying to
figure out where they came from!!!!!  8^)

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer