No Problem, Irwin

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: No Problem, Irwin
From: "David Hill" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 21:40:35 +0100
Fig? Haven't a clue wot yer mean, mate.

I got the jpeg image which is the best diagram of the slurping side of the
metering unit I've ever seen. It turned into a quick time picture so I had
some fun and games importing it into a Word document to keep but it's sorted
now.

The car is still running lumpy but I'm going to try and suss it out at
weekend. Since all the cylinders are affected, it's got to be the metering
unit...or the pump......or the pressure reg. I know it's not the plug leads,
vacuum lines, timing or dwell so the process of elimination should find the
problem. I would suspect the diaphragm link but the car is not mega-rich but
then again, nor am I.

Incidentally, two other listers wanted your gen so I posted it (not the
pic). I hope you didn't mind.

Thanks again,

Dave Hill.