TR4 questions

To: <jacad@cam.org>
Subject: TR4 questions
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:29:02 +0100
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Barry
There's a fully restored 3A at BMIHT. It's on display with the roof off.
I'll have a look in the trunk tomorrow and see if the hoodsticks are in
there and advise the colour. It's possible they may in store elsewhere in
the building but there's a TR2 also undergoing final restoration in the
workshops. When I'm there tomorrow, I'll have a look at both cars and try
to give you a definitive ruling.
As far as TR4 hoodsticks are concerned, mine used to be black.
John Macartney
Now in the same museum as the cars he sold when they were new