RE: 70 Amps Ford Fiesta / Escort Alternator on a TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'Jochen.Saal@t-online.de'" <Jochen.Saal@t-online.de>
Subject: RE: 70 Amps Ford Fiesta / Escort Alternator on a TR6
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 15:57:30 +0100
The one I listed has some 52 ?(couldn't read the figure after the 5,
suppose its 52) amps, should be alright for spots and seat heat, I have
spots as well and I usually drive with all lights on, safer. Never had
any probs. Should be cheaper than the diesel unit as well. But if you
have the dosh to spend, go for the big one. I run a VW Passat (dasher)
Diesel battery as well.
Gernot