Re: Let The 1998 Season Begin!!

To: Robert Van and Ann Cross <vancross@visuallink.com>
Subject: Re: Let The 1998 Season Begin!!
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 14:07:53 -0800
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Robert Van and Ann Cross wrote:

> After three months of working  on the TR3A  every Saturday and Sunday, the
> beast is again ready for the road.  The front suspension has been replaced,
> frame painted and floor pans undercoated, wire wheels painted (1 Replaced),
> and recovering of all cap moldings and door/rear interior panels.  Oh yeah,
> after the " War of the Hood Sticks" back in Dec/Jan. , I felt obligated to
> paint mine bodycolor.  It started up without a problem (just one small
> electrical short that was easy to fix) and is ready.  Now, if it would just
> stop raining and get a little warmer.   If you see a bright yellow TR3A with
> Virginia plates  60 TR3  give a wave.
>
> Bob Van
> 1960 TR3A

Congrats Bob...

Advice... don't get carried away and drive long intervals without
inspections... get out and check under the car and under the hood every
few miles when you first start... sometimes there's something that you
missed... a loose radiator hose, fuel line, etc...

Once you've put 50 to 100 miles on the car... you can start treating it
like a daily driver...

(speaking from experience with my TR 4A's)

I think I'd like to have a 3 in my stable one day.

Enjoy the new year!

--Justin
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner
Los angeles