need HAZARD switch for '80 spit

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: need HAZARD switch for '80 spit
From: McCoy Reed <mccoy@moonflower.uark.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 15:14:47 -0600 (CST)
Hello all,
        I have finally got my '80 spit running after working on it for one
and a half years (it sat for eight plus years before I bought it), but I
ran in to a lucas gremlin. I have narrowed down the cause to be the hazard
switch.  Since I don't have a parts car of my own, and don't want to spend
the outrageous prices for NOS, I come to the list looking for assistance.
I believe that the same switch was fitted to the 77 through 80 models.
Please, if somebody has a parts car with one they could spare, please
let me know.  I don't have a lot of money to spare, but am willing to pay
shipping plus a little more for assistance.

Thanks in advance,
--McCoy Reed
 --1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500
  --Fayetteville, AR