Spitfire trim part needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire trim part needed
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 02:15:50 -0500
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
As most of you know already, I'm restoring a '74 Spitfire.
http://www.jacksonville.net/~suchak/toys.htm

I'm looking for the trim that covers the weld flange on the bottom edge
of the quarter panels, which apparently welds in place instead of using
clips like the rest of the trim uses.  (Or perhaps the spot welds are a
DPO bodge of some sort, but it looks original.  I've been casually
looking for replacements for a while, but now the lack of them is
holding up my paint job.  (Well, that and a bunch more wet sanding...)

Anyone have any suggestions, or even just the correct name for such an
item (so I can skip the geography lesson each time I call a supplier :^)

Thanks in advance,

John