RE: Miata Bashing Season Again

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'tomwalling@pvh.com'" <tomwalling@pvh.com>
Subject: RE: Miata Bashing Season Again
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 14:13:57 +0100
What ye mean they aren't maknig sports cars anymore? I nearly bought a
Lotus Elise when I convinced myself, that a TR6 will do nicely thank
you. But I mean, there are awful cars around that eventually will get
classic cars (well for some sick minded people) like the VW Golf (now
correct me,isn't some sicko featuring the GTI in Classic Cars in "our
cars". So 'ere you go it happens and you can't do anything about it.

Gernot