Re: Thermostatic switchs for Elecrtic Fans

To: Steve Chandler <chand@primenet.com>, "Smith, Brian" <brian_s@deq.state.la.us>
Subject: Re: Thermostatic switchs for Elecrtic Fans
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@pa.ausom.net.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:44:40 +1000
Cc: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
At 9:07 AM +1000 31/3/98, Steve Chandler wrote:
>I am interested in these, do you have any more details ????
>
>steve
>
>Smith, Brian wrote:
>>
>> Hey List,
>>
>> In the current price list for Moss Europe they list a Stainless Steel
>> insert for the installation of a Ther. switch for TR's ( that the big
>> ones).  They are resonably priced...can remember what that price is
>> though.  The also sell the switches in a variety of temps.
>
>--
>Steve Chandler - Chandler-O'Bagy Associates stevec@rtd.com

The device is a bottom radiator pipe in SS with a threaded insert for the
thermoswitch.

Part Nos. 130039SST for the TR2-4A and 158417SST for the TR5-6 (presumably
also TR250).  The price is about £10.

There are four different thermoswitches at about £7.

IM50090 - 86/81C (on/off)
IM50120 - 88/79
IM50200 - 92/87
IM50250 - 86/76