Re: GT6+ cooling

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: GT6+ cooling
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 18:33:19 -0500
All this is excellent advice, but I must comment on one item.  I owned a
1968 GT6 NEW and it overheated on hot days from the first summer.  The
local Triumph dealer (yes, I have visited a real Triumph Dealer) could do
nothing to improve the cooling and said that everyone they sold had the
same problem.

Sam