Lower TR3A control arms - out of round?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lower TR3A control arms - out of round?
From: Angelo Graham <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:32:42 -0500
Hello listers:
While looking at the lower control arms on my 3A, noticed that the frame
side pivot was really out of round.  This pivot is carried on the frame
mounted spindles (really good condidtion) and rubber bushes fill the gap.
Going to fit urethane bushes on these pivots.  Just wondering about the out
of round ends.  Should I worry about this?  Will the urethane bushes be
compressed and fill the out of round hole?  Didn't notice any play in these
pivots before dismantling.

Thanks for any guidance.

Angelo Graham
1959 TR3A