Re: Monster list (was Re: boot lock barrel removal)

To: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Monster list (was Re: boot lock barrel removal)
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 08:57:03 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
      Regarding the monster list, is there a way to do a search by product
     or service. Isn't the search limited to the vendor?

     Jeff
     '73 TR6

Subject: Monster list (was Re: boot lock barrel removal)
Author:  ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com> at SMTP
Date:    3/26/98 4:25 PM

In a message dated 98-03-26 16:02:04 EST, jbonina@nectech.com writes:

>   I know when I called the locksmith for an ignition key, he didn't have
>       a blank. I'm going to try a different locksmith.

Jeff,
Here's a message from Feb '96 which I saved:
----------
Motorhead, Ltd. in Fairfax, VA (800 527-3140) stocks a complete set of key
blanks for British cars.  A spare set of keys can save the cost of re-keying.
 We cut keys from keys ($3 each), preferably for cars visiting us, so we can
test them.  The original blanks, some of which had nice black plastic grips,
are not generally available although they sometimes surface.  Check also with
Pete Groh (410 750-2352) who can cut keys from lock numbers.

There are others.  I remember one in California who was on our "list."  Check
also the monster list - someone give him the address, please.  Cheers.

Art Kelly