Re: Is charging surcharge for parts a standard practice?

To: Bobby Whitaker <bjbrew@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Is charging surcharge for parts a standard practice?
From: Chad Stretz <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 06:50:38 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bobby,
All automotive shops mark up the prices for parts, in addition to charging
labor.  It is a rarity for a shop owner to tell you this.   This should say
something about this man's integrity.  He sounds like someone you could trust.
As long as his surcharge isn't outrageous, I don't see how you could get hurt.
Chad Stretz
73 TR6
CF7511U