Re: Needed--One piston

To: r-james@tamu.edu
Subject: Re: Needed--One piston
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:37:54 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ray,
OK, No more Aggie Jokes.

I replaced a single piston from British Parts Northwest.  However, that
is where I bought my set originally, so I knew it was a matched piston.
If you know the manufacturer of the piston that is being replaced, or it
doesn't matter, give BPNW a call at 503-864-2001.  They likely can
help.  (No financial interest bla, bla, bla...)

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer