Re-post - Wiper motor

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re-post - Wiper motor
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 8:52 -0800
     Scions -

     Anyone know of a junk yard near them with EITHER an early Spitfire
     wiper motor still attached OR a 64 through 69 Midget or Sprite with a
     wiper motor still attached?  I'd like to call the yard and have it
     pulled and shipped to SoCal.  I verified at a recent Brit Car event
     that the Spridget motor is identical.  I've rebuilt my Mk I wiper
     motor several times now, but it is pretty much a lost cause.  Thanks
     in advance....

     Ross D. Vincenti
     64 Spitfire 4
     64 Porsche 356C Coupe