1974.5 TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1974.5 TR6
From: TR6 6pack <TR66pack@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:21:13 EST
Good Morning...

I want to thank everyone who contributed information about the 1974.5 TR6s.
I've gathered enough data to give our 6-Pack member a simple answer to his
question and will begin work to write a feature article for the next issue of
6-Pack.

I will be looking for good pictures to illustrate the article. If you have
pictures you think may be of value please contact me. I'll need photos of the
74.5 cars, as well as the 1975/76 cars to help illustrate the differences. I
can not use digital photos in the magazine, I need prints. Contact me via
email if you think you have pictures, or can take pictures, that will help.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me in the last few days.

Kerry Fores
Editor, 6-Pack