FS: Black soft top

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS: Black soft top
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@kollmorgen.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:43:38 -0500
I have an "economy" black soft top for TR6/250.  In the Moss catalogue
it is part number 640-100.  It is still in the original box and wrapped
in the original packing paper.  The PO threw it into the deal when I
purchased my TR250.  Economy means no zip out window and no reflective
tape.  I think this retails from Moss for ~$240 and from TRF, when on
sale, at ~$210.  I would like to sell it since the 250 will have a
surrey top.  I'm asking $150 and I'll throw in shipping (within North
America).

bye for now

Tom Long

64TR4