Spitfire Mk2 Clutch Parts Needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Mk2 Clutch Parts Needed
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 21:38:41 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Listers,

I think I solved my clutch problems, with the help of Tom O'Malley
that is.

Nine years ago I put a Spitfire Mk2 flywheel in the car due to a bad
flywheel ring gear.  I then put in a Mk2 diaphram pressure plate and
disc.  Since I already had a new TO bearing I thought nothing more of
it.  Well it turns out that with the Mk2 pressure plate I also have
to change the TO bearing, slave cylinder, slave cylinder mounting
bracket, TO bearing operating lever and the TO bearing sleeve.

If anyone has these parts and wants to unload them I would be happy
to pay a fair price for the parts.

TIA

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)