TR-4A seats / GT-6 carpets

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR-4A seats / GT-6 carpets
From: "Mike & Mary Smith" <mysmithnc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 20:26:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

Four things:

1.  My many-talented wife is weaving fabric to make seat covers for the
TR-250 seats in my ratty old 4A, and wants to know if there are any seat
cover patterns out there to save her the trouble of designing her own.

2.  The PO included a set of GT-6 series I standard black carpet from TRF
with the boxes of TR-4A bits I got out of his two barns a few years ago.
Anybody need them?  $50 and shipping.  It's brand new, and the only wear is
the hours I spent trying to figure out how the pieces fit into the TR before
I read the box.

3.  I could use a tachometer for the car.  The cable drive hole is round and
the cable drive is square.  I used to be pretty good at fitting together
round pegs and square holes, but seem to have lost my touch.

4.  My flat 'at that I use for driving the LBC is made by Marmot.
Coincidence?  I think not!

Mike in Asheville