Re: Spitfire Seat Foam

To: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Seat Foam
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 07:25:18 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Tom,

I had the local upholstery guy do my seats last fall.  The foam was trash,
but he rebuilt the seats, using what was left of the foam as a pattern.
He recovered the seats using a marine grade vinyl.  He even had to weld the
seat frame,  and charged less than the cost of upholstery kits from the big
3.  See what your guy says about the foams.