Good Resource ... That Haynes TR6 Manual

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Good Resource ... That Haynes TR6 Manual
From: Chris Bullock <Chris.Bullock@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:00:04 -0500
Hi all,

I'm the one who scarfed up the manual that Dave Eaton was offering up
a couple of weeks ago (thanks again Dave!) - after a cursory glance at
things, this appears to be a good mechanical manual, at least as far as
photographs of complete disassembly and assembly of major components
(engine, gearbox, etc.) and, when used in conjunction with the Bentley
manual, provides a tremendous comprehensive resource.  It does cover
aspects of BOTH carb and PI systems for the TR5/250 and TR6.

Any update on progress with Haynes and the possibility of reprints?  I'd
gladly add my name in support of this effort as I think it's of value to our
cause.

Regards,

Chris Bullock
Colchester, Vermont