Re: The front end charm of the Vitesse headlamp assembly

To: "derek evans" <derekev@academy.net.au>
Subject: Re: The front end charm of the Vitesse headlamp assembly
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:39:23 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Derek:

I'd agree with you.  After all, when you're driving it you can't see the
front.  Incidentally, there was a very nice Vitesse convertible at the
Rally in the Valley in Penticton, British Columbia last year.  It was red -
which is the only decent color for an open car - and looked very nice.  It
was the first one I had seen "in the metal" as these cars were not sold
here in Western Canada to my knowledge.  A few may have been imported in
Toronto or Vancouver but I can't remember ever seeing one before.

John