buying parts over the list

To: "tr" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: buying parts over the list
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 07:44:31 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Hi All,
my problem is the other way around. In Jan. I sent the money plus shipping
to a fellow lister for a rover 5-speed Trans and still haven't received it.
I also don't get much info back from the seller-no names yet but this has
been a long time and I am worried.
Oh me oh my what to do? Would the seller please respond back to me.

Jon