Re: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue
From: "otmc@bc1.com" <otmc@bc1.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:46:10 -0800
I just picked up my copy from Chapters. I was hoping for more on Spits in
it, but I did enjoy the pictures of the Wedge owner in the tall leather
boots. :) I once had to rush home from a match in my riding boots and ended
up pulling over to change out of them and drive barefoot. I don't know how
anyone could drive a stick in high boots.

Mark Milotay
80 Spit