Thanks!

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks!
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:38:39 -0500
I've only known of this fine site for about a week,  and have already
learned a lot!  There are some smart people on here.  Although new on the
page, I have been an LBC lover for a long, long time.  Have owned an
English Ford 1958 Anglia, 1970 MGB-GT and, for the past 11 years, a 62
TR3-B.

Regarding my first query ever on this page the other day (on bleed valves,)
 thanks to Dave Hill, Angelo Graham, Fred Thomas, Malcolm Walker, and
others.  You know who you are.

Here's another question:  Last summer I lost one of the TR-3 hubcaps while
on a trip.  I bought a new hubcap and new center medallion from Moss.
Where my old medallion was rugged metal, the new one was plastic.  The
center stud was just glued in, and immediately popped off with very light
torque of a nut driver.  I swapped it for another, and the same thing
happened.  So, I cleaned it well and applied "crazy glue" and it lasted for
6 months.  Yesterday I found it on the garage floor!  Does anyone know if I
can still buy the metal ones somewhere?   How about TRF or elsewhere?  Or,
does anyone in the US have one in a junkbox they'll sell?

Thanks,
Sumner Weisman, Framingham, Mass.