Re: Non-cancelling turn signal

To: jworthy@pcug.org.au
Subject: Re: Non-cancelling turn signal
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:36:30 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hate to say it but the canceling things warn.  My RHD Spitfire is the
same.
I found for a tempery fix, you can get the indeator and wiper stalk off
an
Ausin metro, and put that on.  It is on the wrong way round though.  I
think
you will find that it is warn, and you will need new bits.  I beleve you
could
overhaull your indecator stalk with bits from the Metro.   You may have
modifie the metros stalk with a saw though.

You do have Metro's where you come from???

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot