Re: 79 spit and dpo hacks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 79 spit and dpo hacks
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 12:57:18 PST

no it's definatly an ignition setup, he shorts out all the right
connection points, i didn't even notice them till my buddy rubbed some
of the 11 year old grease off the wires he used, we then traced them
back to the switch in the dash.  the ignition barrel or switch must have
went out on him and rather than track one down, he &^*%$#&% it.