Re: Home Powder coating...the Oven Problem

To: brian_s@deq.state.la.us
Subject: Re: Home Powder coating...the Oven Problem
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 16:04:00 +0000
Cc: rvincenti@lbfc.com, triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Get a dustbin/oil drum, turn it on its side, or some other metal type
container.  Hinge the lid, or door, put rock wool or some type of
insulation which will stand the temperatures, and put a couple
of bunsen burners through a whole in the back, you could have a
thermometer
outside, or put a BBQ underneath, a hole in the top front.  And when
your not powder coating you could use it to cook whole Pigs for the
clan, or you could smoke kippers for breakfast.

Wild Ramblings, thinking and dreaming.

Hmmm,
I can roast a pig in it, and powder coat the rear leaf spring,
could do all the wheels together if I made it 6 foot long.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot