Re: Haynes TR6 Manual - Reprints?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Haynes TR6 Manual - Reprints?
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 23:18:25 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Malcom,

> Here's an idea- scan it and place it on a CD, like some cheap
> software manuals come (.PDF format... Adobe acrobat)... that would
> be way cheaper than firing up the printer... and the end user could
> print it.
>
> Altho I must admit Acrobat stuff is horrible... and very slow to
> print.

The TR4/4A manual that I scored from Ross is already cut up and put
into a three ring binder.  Thats not a bad idea, scanning it and
putting it on CD.  My dad's retired and has my flatbed scanner now
anyway.  Maybe I'll give him a project!!  Since I have a CD recorder
that part of the problem is taken care of.  Great idea..............

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)